Random good picture Not show
1. You don't belong to me, I will not belong to you.
2. Does not belong to me,I will let go.
3. They belong to the country club.
4. The battle does not always belong to the strong.
5. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
6. Does this house belong to Mr. Winter?
7. They belong to the Knights of Columbus.
8. I'm just a sunflower[sentencedict.com/belong to.html], waiting for belong to me only sunshine.
9. I belong to the school of thought that favors radical change.
10. Those prosperitis I have granted to you belong to you.
11. What club do you belong to?
12. Establish which boundary hedges are yours, and which belong to a neighbour.
13. Do you belong to any professional or trade associations?
14. Writers like him belong to a different generation.
15. Those woods belong to the property that's for sale.
16. This house must belong to John.
17. I believe in God, but I don't belong to any organized religion.
18. We belong to the new club.
19. She has grown up and can belong to herself.
20. Who does this belong to?
21. Which door does this key belong to?
22. Lions belong to the cat family.
23. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
24. You say me is you a lifetime of devotion, don't belong to love.
25. While the two are only days apart in age they seem to belong to wholly different generations.
26. Don't play your life that you are not good at for audiences who do not belong to you.
27. Don't forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
28. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
29. I went to school at seven o'clock this morning although I don't belong to go to school until half past seven.
30. The mature works of Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert belong to the Classical period.
More similar words: longtime, long-term, before long, in the long run, owing to, below, bring together, according to, corresponding to, long., long, along, long for, all along, prolong, get along, long since, no longer, as long as, so long as, any longer, along with, long before, alongside, get along with, bell, belt, rebel, label, be left.