Random good picture Not show
1. The jets criss-cross the country at night, ferrying bank checks to 46 Fed offices.
2. What other points would the bank check in practice?
3. A check, similar bank check , that is drawn by one bank and overseas bank.
4. B: Yes, sir. We can give you a bank check to send.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. B : Well, I suppose a regular bank check will do.
6. A bank check insufficient funds to take advantage of the time interval required for collection.
7. The transfer of money by bank check is very common today.
8. My bank check was voided and I wanted to know who the invalidator was.
9. You see, we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.
10. The issuing bank check, after payment to the negotiating bank.
11. This segmentation algorithm that has promising results (the segmentation correct rate reach to 86.3%) and is then incorporated into a complete bank check character recognition system.
12. Since the security requirement dictates that the means of payment (such as credit card or bank check) must be hidden from unauthorized viewers, encrypting the Payment element pays off.
More similar words: check, check up, checkout, check out, check in, checking, hold in check, checkbook, checkpoint, checking account, heck, heckle, bank, banks, banker, bank on, banking, bankrupt, world bank, bankruptcy, go bankrupt, embankment, bank account, chew the cud, commercial bank, investment banker, backchat, reck, neck, peck.