Random good picture Not show
1. Are Helicobacter species and enterotoxigenic Bacteroides fragilis involved in inflammatory bowel disease?
2. Objective : To investigate adhesins of Bacteroides forsythus which interact with human salivary proline - rich proteins ( PRPS ).
3. Objective:To investigate the surface adhesins of Bacteroides forsythus which interact with human salivary proline-rich proteins (PRPS).
4. The bacteria, apart from bacteroides, are nearly all penicillin sensitive and crystalline penicillin with metronidazole are the antibiotics of choice initially until sensitivities are known.
5. The bacterium, Bacteroides plebeius, lives in the human gut, along with trillions of other microbes.
6. Uneven surface and fiberous structure of bacteroides spp. were observed.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The number of fusobacterium and bacteroides has no significant difference in two group.
8. Result Compared with anaerobic culture for 45 of patients bacteroides, the sensitivity of this test was 93.8%, specificity 84.6%, diagnosis efficiency 89.0%.
9. We report what we believe to be the first case of bacteremia with Bacteroides pyogenes resulting from an infected cat ...
10. By using SDS-PAGE technique the soluble protein antigen of anaerobic bacteroides fragilis were studied. The results show three kinds of protein zone among the strains species.
11. Objectives:To compare the effect of media on the growth of Bacteroides forsythus ATCC43037 and find a supportive growth medium for it.
12. These data revealed that the chromosomal DNA probes of Bacteroides fragilis could detect the common clinical Bacteroides with high sensitivity and specificity.
13. AIM:To examine the effect of endotoxin of prevotella intermedia and bacteroides fragilis on proliferation and ultrastructure of periodontal ligament cells in vitro .
14. Objective To evaluate the method of rapid diagnosis of Bacteroides fragilis infection in clinical specimens.
More similar words: alternanthera philoxeroides, enterobacteria, enterobacteriaceae, bactericide, steroid, asteroid, steroidal, asteroidal, nonsteroidal, asteroid belt, bacterial action, steroid hormone, corticosteroid, anabolic steroid, bacteria, bacterium, bacterial, abacterial, eubacteria, bacteremia, Azotobacter, nitrobacter, Acetobacter, bacteriuria, bactericidal, bacteria-free, bacteriology, mycobacteria, myxobacteria, enteric bacteria.