Random good picture Not show
2. His first instinct was to run away from danger.
3. Fame hasn't torn her away from her beloved Liverpool.
4. The boat had broken away from its moorings.
5. All his old friends fell away from him.http://Sentencedict.com
6. The boy ducked away from a stone.
7. I dislike being away from my family.
8. He turned away from his old friends.
9. I chose a spot well away from the road.
10. The red horse walks away from the white one.
11. He edged away from the thug.
12. His handsome profile was turned away from us.
13. Several children are away from school because of illness.
14. We spent three blissful weeks away from work.
15. He walked slowly away from her.
16. He tore himself away from Paris and returned home.
17. The girl backed away from the fierce dog.
18. People should keep away from the radioactive waste.
19. He hated to be away from his family.
20. Children should be kept away from fire.
21. The actor moved upstage away from the audience.
22. Get away from me-your breath stinks.
23. He led them away from a marsh.
24. A man was crawling away from the burning wreckage.
25. Keep away from that dog, he can be vicious.
26. Kennedy exhorted his listeners to turn away from violence.
27. All his old friends fall away from him.
28. You must keep away from the dog.
More similar words: from, as from, far from, come from, hear from, keep from, free from, from now on, apart from, aside from, learn from, differ from, depart from, result from, from memory, exempt from, derive from, benefit from, from time to time, pay for, boyfriend, away, get away, award, in a way, await, frown, put away, pass away, die away.