Random good picture Not show
1. He therefore ruled in favour of Alexander and Athanasius.
2. Athanasius while he was in exile.
3. Saint Athanasius used the term "ever virgin" to refer to Mary, and this view was apparently accepted by the Fathers of the Church from the 5th century on.
4. Athanasius, St. Theophilius, and St. Cyril writing also to them in Coptic , the Golden Age of Coptic was about to begin.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
5. It's the Easter letter by the Bishop Athanasius, who was Bishop of Alexandria.
6. It is also a good example of how Athanasius conflates his opponents' statements with what he considers to be their logical consequences.
7. St Athanasius, fleeing the unrighteous , was asked if he had seen the traitor Athanasius.
8. Saint Athanasius used the term "ever virgin" to refer to Mary, and this view was apparent accepted by the Fathers of the Church from the 5th century on.
9. Athanasius argues the characterization of the Son as a creature means that our initiation into divine life in baptism is actually into a hybrid mixture of Creator and creature.
10. The victory of the Trinitarians in England in the latter half of the seventeenth century was not only as complete, but also as extraordinary, as St. Athanasius’s original triumph.
11. Such teaching was not acceptable to the Church as a whole, its chief opponent was Athanasius, a deacon and secretary to the bishop of Alexandria.
12. The earliest known list of the current New Testament canon dates from AD 367 in a work by St. Athanasius.
13. Having elaborated on the names and designations of the Spirit's work in the Scriptures, Athanasius now focuses on the scriptural patterns of correlating the Spirit and the Son.
More similar words: euthanasia, gymnasium, at hand, pathan, ethanal, thanatos, jonathan, leviathan, rather than, celsius, cassius, ethan allen, close at hand, nathan hale, coat hanger, theodosius, dionysius, worse than all, methanation, be close at hand, cassius clay, Easier said than done, heavier-than-air, elizabethan age, lighter-than-air, degree celsius, jonathan edwards, nathaniel hawthorne, banana split, banana skin.