Random good picture Not show
1. The academic year commences at the beginning of October.
2. At the beginning of June an event occurred.
3. We're going to Japan at the beginning of July.
4. Except for a brief Christian interlude at the beginning of the 11th century, Istanbul has been a Muslim city for almost 1300 years.
5. He was once hagged by the enemy at the beginning of being captured.
6. Several players began to lag behind even at the beginning of the race.
7. At the beginning of a ceremonial parade,he gives the order to march on.
8. In our task at the beginning of mind decided finally had much success, which is more than any other factor is very important.
9. At the beginning of the film, the camera zooms in to show two people sitting by the side of a river.
10. The national anthems of the teams are played at the beginning of a big international football match.
11. O.K. I'll sign off. We'll talk at the beginning of the week.
12. He seemed quite nervous at the beginning of the meeting, but he soon loosened up.
13. The cold weather broke at the beginning of April.
14. The wedding will be at the beginning of March.
15. I'm paid at the beginning of each month.
16. This huge triumphal arch was erected at the beginning of this century.
17. Early bird discounts are usually available at the beginning of the season.
18. At the beginning of the 20th century almost a third of the population lived off the land .
19. That bit at the beginning of the film was brilliant.
20. Many German artists fled to America at the beginning of World War II.
21. At the beginning of a race, the starter often says "On your marks, get set, go" or "Ready, get set, go".
22. We are only at the beginning of the voyage, and have to learn an entirely new system of seamanship.
23. The important events at the beginning of the century provided the backdrop for his novel.
24. There's a short poem at the beginning of every chapter.
25. He put in a spurt at the beginning of the eighth lap.
26. At the beginning of the book there's a quotation from Abraham Lincoln.
27. The teacher takes the register at the beginning of each class.
28. The relations between the two countries began to hot up at the beginning of the 80's.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The pursuit of a cause of the people, can "dream" doing higher. Although at the beginning of a dream, but as long as you keep doing, do not easily give up, dreams can come true.
30. They usually play the national anthems of the teams at the beginning of a big match.
More similar words: at the beginning, begin, begin with, to begin with, something of, get the better of, planning, at that time, for the best, at that, ring out, ongoing, bring out, at the age of, at the end of, at this stage, at the moment, at the time of, at the cost of, at the mercy of, at this moment, at the same time, at the thought of, at the expense of, dining, coming in, bring in, raining, opening, morning.