Random good picture Not show
1. The London Football Association published the first set of rules in 1863 and named the sport“association football”.
2. European football is also called association football or soccer. It began in ancient China.
3. OrganisedFootball: association football organised under the auspices of FIFA, the confederationsand the Associations, or authorised by them.
4. He draw a parallel between American football and association football.
5. Next to Association Football, the chief spectator sport in English life is horse racing.
6. Boxing, association football, tennis and cricket were all first organized and given rules in Britain.
7. Note: Gothia Cup is a youth association football tournament held annually in Gothenburg, Sweden, open for both boys and girls of ages 11 to 19 years.
8. I really hope that our German Football Association Football Association to learn more and exchange of the German Football Association.
9. From ten match reports in 1882 there were twenty-five in 1886 for Association football.
10. This well - known to you game is also called Association Football.
11. The thing, Beckham's presence could play a huge part in helping the FA (governing body of association football in England) secure the 2018 World Cup.
12. Calling themselves the Football Association, they held meetings for two months, then published The Book of Rules of Association Football, by a Group of Former English Public School Men.
13. A throw-in is a method of restarting play in a game of Association football.
14. The gridiron style that now holds sway in America evolved in the later 19th century, from versions of rugby and association football that had been imported to the United States from Britain.
15. American football is derived from the English game of rugby, and is entirely different from ordinary football , that is, soccer or association football.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Besides setting the rules, the association gave the game its formal name: association football.
17. Around the world, the F.A.'s version of the game continued to be called association football to distinguish it from the rest.
More similar words: Football Association, association, disassociation, free association, national rifle association, trade association, association theory, in association with, guilt by association, association agreement, freedom of association, voluntary association, professional association, articles of association, memorandum of association, savings and loan association, dissociation, associative, associating, photodissociation, associative law, american football, associative learning, associate, associated, associate professor, disassociate, consociation, football, associate degree.