Random good picture Not show
1. When argillite formations at the lower part of intervals are drilled, critical bit weight and endurance failure factor of buckle formed by building assembly should be checked.
2. It is composed of argillite silty (sandy) argillite. It can be divided into 4 types according to the rock's color, 5 according to rock type, and 4 according to mineral composition.
3. On this basis, triaxial cyclic loading and unloading tests of argillite with obviously bedded structures are designed and completed.
4. In modern times prints and figurative works carved in relatively soft stone such as soapstone, serpentinite, or argillite have also become popular.
5. The data of the cores and the well-logs show the rocks above the main gas layers are all sandstone instead of argillite in the Well Yingnan 2.
6. The experimental results indicate that the mode of hydrocarbon expulsion of carbonate source rocks is different from that of the argillite, and has its own special characteristics.
7. A series of uniaxial compression tests of the 18 layers of argillite with different water content are conducted in Rock Mechanics Rigidity Servo Testing System(RMT-150B).
8. The cardium sandstone is lithic, being composed of grains of chert, quartz, quartzite, silicified argillite , and other rock fragments.
More similar words: argillaceous, illite, argil, milliliter, illiterate, illiteracy, aspergillus, aspergillosis, gillie, marginality, marginal utility, stellite, satellite, carnallite, crystallite, millilitre, satellite tv, alliteration, alliterative, tonsillitis, pyrophyllite, spy satellite, tranquillity, virgil, vergil, visual literacy, diminishing marginal utility, satellite image, weather satellite, satellite system.