Similar words: antithrombotic, thrombin, prothrombin, thrombi, combine with, recombinant, be combined with, thrombus.
Random good picture Not show
1. Antithrombin III, Sheep anti-Rabbit; paraffin.
2. The rH(plasma) level was measured ex vivo by antithrombin activity with TT prolongation as index.
3. Conclusions Venous thrombosis can result in decreased antithrombin activity, and increased lupus_like anticoagulants is one of the factors that lead to venous thrombosis.
4. AIM To investigate the association between antithrombin activity at admission to the ICU(ICU-antithrombin activity) and various outcome variables.
5. The researchers attached heparin - binding peptides from antithrombin III to a synthetic material called polyethylene glycol.
6. For prophylaxis and early diagnosis, very close observation of the clinical symptoms and laboratory tests such antithrombin and serum amylase are necessary during or after the treatment with L - ASP.
7. Objective : To study synthesis and property of the polyurethane antithrombin ˉ genic.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Objective To investigate the diagnostic significance of detection of antithrombin activity in DIC.
9. Researchers have used the interaction between a polysaccharide called heparin and a peptide fragment of a protein called antithrombin III, which is contained in the bloodstream to control clotting.
10. The results of activity analysis suggested that these two chimera proteins not only have antithrombin activities, but gain platelet aggregation inhibitory activities as well.
More similar words: antithrombotic, thrombin, prothrombin, thrombi, combine with, recombinant, be combined with, thrombus, in combination with, recombinant dna, thrombosis, thrombotic, thrombosed, thrombocyte, thromboxane, thrombogenic, thrombolysis, thrombectomy, thrombolytic, thrombophilia, thromboplastin, thrombocytosis, thrombopoiesis, thrombogenesis, venous thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, thrombophlebitis, thrombolytic therapy, coronary thrombosis, cerebral thrombosis.