Random good picture Not show
1. The extraction methods of aloin and aloe-emodin in Aloe barbadensis was explored by contrast experimentation.
2. METHOD The content of vitamin E and aloin were determined by UV spectrophotometry, the stability tests were carried out and clinical effects were observed.
3. This paper reported a method for determining aloin in aloe products by RP - HPLC .
4. Ultrasoinic extraction method was used for extracting the aloin in the A. arborescens mill and the aloin in the A. arborescens mill was determinated by TLC method.
5. Main ingredients: oil tea essential oil, aloin, allantoin, cat's foot, witch hazel, BHA essence.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. So the aloin cells were special phloem parenchyma cells because they shared the same origin with the other phloem cells.
7. Ultrasoinic extraction method was used for extracting the Aloin in the A. arborescens Mill and the Aloin in the A. arborescens Mill was determinated by HPLC methods.
8. A method for the determination of aloin and aloe-emodin in Aloe barbadensis by HPLC was developed.
9. Aloin A and aloe emodin were separated by vacuum distillation and purification, and designed orthogonal experiment to find out the best experimental conditions.
10. Objective : To study the determination of Aloin and Aloe Ploysaccharides in Aloe in Kaifeng market.
11. The aloe gel powder has simple preparation process capable of eliminating aloin so that it may be widely used in medicine and health articles.
12. The relationship between the structure of epidermis and content of aloin was also discussed in this paper.
13. Results show that the large parenchymatous cells of vascular bundles are the mainly storage site of aloin.
14. Transmission electron microscope and HPLC were adopted to study cellular ultrastructures and aloin contents of Aloe vera L. growing under shaded condition and natural light.
15. Results of the study clarified some points of view on the aloin structure.
16. OBJECTIVE Setting up two HPLC methods for the determination of Aloin and Aloe-emodin in Aloe.
17. Conclusion:It analyzes the main source of uncertainty[sentencedict.com], which provide reliable theoretical basis for the effective control determination of Aloin by the method.
18. The bromine liquid and IR spectrum were used for quality analysis, and the results proved that products were aloin A and aloe emodin.
19. Objective:To set up a method for simultaneous determination of Aloin and Aloe-emodin in Aloe by HPLC, and to develop in the preparation of the content standards.
20. The contents of active components measured such as soluble protein, polysaccharides and aloin in skin juice are markedly higher than those in gel juice.
More similar words: loin, loins, haloid, galois, valois, hyaloid, coal oil, purloin, sirloin, alkaloid, petaloid, loincloth, pork loin, animal oil, purloined, amygdaloid, mineral oil, tenderloin, residual oil, anglo-indian, essential oil, sirloin steak, pork tenderloin, point-to-point, ploidy, loiter, keloid, amyloid, soloist, tabloid.