Random good picture Not show
1. When ingested, Aldicarb can cause headaches, stomach upsets, diarrhoea and blurred vision.
2. One teaspoonful of aldicarb on the skin would be sufficient to kill an adult.
3. Batch adsorption experiments of carbamate pesticide aldicarb on suspended particulate matter(SPM) in water were carried out in this paper.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The residual analysis method of aldicarb and its main metabolites in soil and apple was discussed in this paper.
5. Aldicarb is one of the most toxic pesticides applied to cotton, yet it is also the second-most used pesticide in global cotton production.
6. After application of aldicarb to the tobacco field, residues mainly remained in the top soil layer.
7. The effect of SDBS on the degradation of aldicarb in soil.
8. The influence of SDBS on leaching of aldicarb in soil.
9. The result of experiment conducted in the field indicated that furrow application of aldicarb or carbofuran at the same time of sowing could express a satisfying effect.
10. The following experimental studies were conducted in this paper:(1) The solubilization of aldicarb in SDBS aqueous solution.
More similar words: medical diagnosis, heraldic, optical disk, optical disc, bilingual dictionary, medicare, bicarbonate, neurological disease, physical distribution, electrical discharge, medical dressing, neurological disorder, physical disabilities, carbonic acid, carbolic acid, psychological disorder, medical care, statistical discrepancy, carboxylic acid, statistical distribution, sodium bicarbonate, vivaldi, balding, scalding, maldivian, maldives, garibaldi, emerald isle, goal-directed, mental disease.