Random good picture Not show
1. The figures add up to 450.
2. Five and eleven add up to sixteen.
3. The various building programmes add up to several thousand new homes.
4. For a hit show, profits can add up to millions of dollars.
5. The numbers add up to exactly 100.
6. These clues don't really add up to very much .
7. Their proposals do not add up to any real help for the poor.
8. Rising prison population and overcrowding add up to a real crisis.
9. His evidence didn't really add up to very much .
10. Can you arrange the numbers in groups that add up to 10?
11. Together these add up to good badger country.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. They add up to 238 seats.
13. But it can add up to a painful result.
14. The clutter doesn't add up to much.
15. Adoption is expensive: fees and travel costs can add up to $ 20, 000 a child.
16. All these issues add up to political fire works on Capitol Hill before Congress loosens its purse strings.
17. So does that add up to conflict for the pubs; healthy drinking verses healthy profit?
18. The changes, therefore, add up to a different kind of economic system.
19. But over the 2, 360-foot vertical, they add up to 39 miles of skiing, or 480 acres.
20. But no collection of physical lumps can add up to even one simple and momentary feeling of pleasure.
21. But the whole doesn't always add up to the sum of its mostly clever parts.
22. Informative, revealing, funny, they add up to a comprehensive picture of a momentous year.
23. Eating out three times a week could quickly add up to thousands of dollars a year.
24. To him I owe the discovery that even very short periods of time add up to all useful hours I need, if I plunge in without delay.
25. We thought we'd bought lots of food, but it didn't add up to much when we'd spread it out on the table.
26. Removed from the box and counted, the pennies still add up to 11.
27. The bridge between the different elements that, between them, could add up to a story, is space, he wrote.
28. A number of reports about relatively small incidents could add up to a pattern of abuse that called for action.
29. These are the pampering touches - they make your holiday special and add up to very good value for money.
30. The constituent parts of this promise do not seem to add up to a huge amount.
More similar words: add up, stand up to, lead up to, up to, come up to, live up to, face up to, up to date, measure up to, add, add in, added, keep to, address, symptom, end up, hold up, addition, head up, wind up, stand up, speed up, interrupt, additional, in addition, round up, build up, corruption, stand up for, in addition to.