Random good picture Not show
(1) Adad -nirari I's successor, Shalmaneser I, made Calah his capital, and followed up on expansion to the northwest, mainly at the expense of the Hittites, reaching as far as Carchemish.
(2) And after his death, Adad the son of Badad reigned in his stead, who defeated the Madianites in the country of Moab: and the name of his city was Avith.
(3) Adad -shuma's watchtowers have their own gruesome ways of attacking the enemy.
(4) As with Shamshi- Adad , however, Hammurapi's death caused his empire to fall apart.
(5) At the end of the nineteenth century BCE an ambitious solder called Shamshi- Adad brought Ashur under his control.
(6) There are also temples devoted to the gods of the sun and the moon, and one with two towers sacred to Anu, god of the sky, and Adad , god of storms.
More similar words: dada, dadaism, Dadaist, a year and a day, forever and a day, konrad adenauer, trinidad and tobago, dad, dado, daddy, doodad, caudad, grandad, bagdad, granddad, soledad, baghdad, trinidad, granddaddy, sugar daddy, deadbeat dad, trinidadian, ciudad juarez, classified ad, food additive, valid address, name and address, classified advertisement, classified advertisements, ada.