Random good picture Not show
1. The firm was accused of dubious accounting practices.
2. Outside investigators will put the company's accounting practices through the wringer.
3. Andy has a good working knowledge of accounting practices.
4. The firm's accounting practices should be open to inspection by the local professional body.
5. Accounting practice needs certain guidelines to action.
6. How theory informs financial and management accounting practice.
7. Both accounting theory and accounting practice have been greatly affected by the explosion of knowledge economy.
8. Accounting theory provides the rationale or justification for accounting practice.
9. Accounting practice teaching is a very important link in high vocational accounting education.
10. In the enterprise accounting practice of Japan, the application of modern managerial accounting is very popular, while the standard costing system of traditional managerial accounting is also popular.
11. The law and accounting practice have treated employee bonus as part of the distribution of earnings rather than compensation expense for a long time in our country.
12. It pushes the development of accounting practice on the aspects of accounting statement, accounting function, accounting procedure and accounting internationalization.
13. Accountants are required to judge the materiality in accounting practice.
14. This increase did not account for almost ￡200 million written off through a change in accounting practices.
15. The major techniques Different public sector organizations adopt different accounting practices.
16. The delivery of these services varies country by country, and involves the accounting practice, management consultants and sometimes third parties.
17. The majority of state and local governments are required by their constitutions or charters to use Generally Accepted Accounting Practices.
18. Mixing the western ethics receptively with Chinese local ethics in the field of accounting practice would control the problem of China's accounting in non-good faith in a certain degree.
19. Accounting being theory should suit the needs of the accounting practice.
20. The accounting principles based upon this foundation provide guidelines or directives to accounting practice.
21. It is a process to establish accounting economics, and need groping for in the accounting practice gradually.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. Work experience in the 2007 - 2008 school special. animal husbandry Zhengzhou Finance accounting practice.
23. The accounting system of the enterprises needs to be brought into conformity with international accounting practice.
24. Accounting theory is rational knowledge which is based on accounting practice and is the result of human reasoning.
25. At the same time, we also commissioned Daipei community - oriented and accounting practice.
26. The Chinese characteristic accounting theory will play the important guiding part in the future accounting practice.
27. Accounting conservatism has existed for centuries, which has a significant influence on accounting practice.
28. This paper will discuss the effects of informatization on accounting practice in the light of accounting information disclosure, accounting organization and accounting function etc.
29. The CPA examination covers four major topic areas: auditing, accounting theory, business law and accounting practice.
More similar words: accounting program, accounting process, accounting procedure, accounting principle, accounting principles, accounting profession, generally accepted accounting principles, accounting period, accounting policy, accounting package, accounting personnel, accounting function, accounting, general accounting office, counting process, accrual accounting, accounting entity, tax accounting, accounting income, cost accounting, accounting cost, bank accounting, fund accounting, accounting data, accounting firm, accounting year, accounting unit, accounting theory, accounting books, trust accounting.