Similar words: elephant, elephantine, elephantiasis, finite element, telephone, telephoto, telephony, white.
Random good picture Not show
1. The dam has become something of a white elephant.
2. Saracen ambassadors bring Charlemagne a white elephant complete with exotic trappings.
3. This radio is really a white elephant to me.
4. A car is a white elephant forr me.
5. The car he bought was a white elephant.
6. There's a white elephant sale today.
7. That is a white elephant.
8. Now people in the West calk a useless thing "a white elephant".
9. The big garden square is a white elephant in my city.
10. That super size desk is a white elephant to his room.
11. The king used a white elephant to punish any of his officials who displeased him.
12. A motor car would be a white elephant to him, because he can't drive.
12. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
13. When the theatre first opened it was widely regarded as a white elephant.
14. Its sister ship the Kuznetsov survived, but by the time the Soviet Union ceased to exist, the Varyag was a white elephant marooned off a port in the Black Sea.
15. Mike doesn't want the house, it always has been a white elephant.
More similar words: elephant, elephantine, elephantiasis, finite element, telephone, telephoto, telephony, white, whiten, telephone booth, white man, white lie, white wine, white heat, white lily, white house, the White House, black and white, phantom, sycophant, triumphantly, awhile, after a while, mobile phone, once in a while, steel, cephalopod, whither, genteel, whittle.