Random good picture Not show
(1) He never hit a bad shot off the tee; it just didn't come back as far as he thought it would.
(2) If I hit a bad shot, I try to minimize its effect.
(3) Tom played a bad shot out of the bunker, and he does no more than charge straight at this press guy.
(4) Sometimes, it is better to call a bad shot a bad shot with suggestions for improvement rather than to sugarcoat everything and in the end, one could not taste anything else but sugar.
(5) But in some cases, blaming a bad shot on your clubs may not be ridiculous at all.
(6) My cousin? A bad shot, George, she's my sister.
(7) Sikander Bakht played a bad shot.
(8) Gary is a bad shot. You can't expect him to bring down many birds.
(9) If you make a bad shot (sentencedict .com), he lets the whole plane know.
(10) We'll ask Ellison to join us. But he's a bad shot and won't bring down many birds.
(11) If you make a bad shot and started one hog screaming, all the others would be after you.
(12) That much was the least expected of a hunter who had made a bad shot.
(13) In fact, he's the perfect glue guy on a winning team, because he plays great defense, makes the open jumper and never takes a bad shot or makes a stink in the locker room.
(14) Conversely, if you do not have knowledge of photography, see the photo, it will only sense the dynamic effect of the actual situation and white, or even mistaken for a bad shot the photos.
More similar words: headshot, road show, bloodshot, broad-shouldered, have broad shoulders, headship, broadsheet, spread sheet, spreadsheet, abadan, load-shedding, a bad hat, abaddon, a bad egg, a bad job, a bad lot, hotshot, in a bad way, hyderabad, islamabad, hammerhead shark, be in a bad way, with a bad grace, have a bad memory, electronic spreadsheet, wood shop, closed shop, cold shoulder, cold-shoulder, jalalabad.