Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods:Pseudostellaria heterophylla, Grataegus pinnatifida and Citrus reticulata in this prescription were identified by thin layer chromatography(TCL).
(2) TCL has now mastered some advanced technologies, including the production of ISDN digital telephone sets, HIDs (Household Information Displays) and such solid-state polymers as lithium batteries.
(3) TCL bought classic Chinese targets: low technology, but recognisable brand names.
(4) Objective To compare the proliferative responses of T cell line (TCL) to myelin basic protein (MBP), proteolipid protein (PLP) and their synthetic peptides in multiple sclerosis (MS) patient.
(5) The author adopts TCL Real Estate Company's Xili project as an instance to analyze and discuss how to operate the industry property development project.
(6) Actual buyer is TCL communication victory of wholly - owned and affiliated company opens question ( Shenzhen ) limited company.
(7) TCL, for example, ended up taking a loss-making business with a dog-eared brand (RCA) off Thomson's hands.
(8) Now you'll Tcl your desktop with a more complex GUI program: a scientific calculator written in a mere 50 lines of code (see Listing 2).
(9) Transaction Control (TCL) statements help in grouping statements into logical transactions so that they can be committed or rolled back.
(10) An existing extension language, such as Tool Command Language (Tcl), was avoided to keep this capability uncomplicated.
(11) Therefore TCL Group Company can straighten out of the retail chain predicament. The thesis proceeds with the feasibility and, the possible way of TCL Group Company to construct forward Integration.
(12) Methods:TCL method was used to identify Limax flavus Linnaeus, Radix Ginseng, Radix Notoginseng, Rhizoma Corydalis in the Xianlong Kangan Capsules.
(13) TCL also still guilty of misreading market trends, a common pitfall when Chinese companies head overseas.
(14) About half of TCL Multimedia's revenue still comes from producing cathode-ray tubes, but the company, which makes TVs under the TCL, ROWA, Thomson and RCA brands, is growing in flat-screen TVs.
(15) It also sports integration with lots of Tcl programs, including xli and tkispell.
(16) A decade later, it permitted the first outward foreign direct investment by a commercial firm, TCL, who acquired Thomson of France.
(17) I have a custom program that was originally written in tcl.
(18) The leading household appliance brands, by contrast, are cheaply priced domestic makers such as TCL, Changhong and Little Swan.
(19) The larger, faster programs do the heavy lifting ; the Tcl program ties them together.
(20) Results:Pseudostellaria heterophylla, Grataegus pinnatifida and Citrus reticulata were detectable by TCL.
(21) With the carrying out reform of system and creation of money market, TCL and Wuhan iron and steel company and other enterprises had succeeded "overall listing" . Sentencedict.com
(22) The chapter 3 demonstrates the mode transformation course of TCL white household electrical appliance distributing channel.
(24) The one big hotspot that Bencizeng sends, it is presiding apparitor of TCL president, CEO() 18% what Lidongsheng issues subscribe total share.
More similar words: outclass, 1st class, art class, yacht club, quitclaim, outclassed, oort cloud, nightclub, giant clam, dust cloud, cut classes, sweet clover, first class, first-class, tourist class, street clothes, nightclothes, meat cleaver, at close range, street cleaner, merchant class, market clearing, postclassical, contract clause, investment club, first-class mail, dependent clause, at close quarters, it is not clear whether, Private First Class.