Random good picture Not show
(1) AIM:To observe the lesion of tegument of Oncomelania snails treated with seed of Camellia Sinensis(SCS) .
(2) Made from the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS rubber, which provides stretch and features a soft, non-absorbent jersey fabric interior for a comfortable fit.
(3) This exclusive SCS Annual Edition Christmas ornament adds a warm, golden glow to your festive decorations.
(4) Spool files created with the SCS format are commonly used for storing reports and job logs in an output queue so that they can be processed later by an application.
(5) Based on the method of composite analysis, the onset process of summer monsoon over South China Sea (SCS) is investigated.
(6) On the contrary, the SCS summer monsoon tends to be weak when the inactive state is dominant for the low frequency oscillation.
(7) SCS reserves the right to terminate TA's service privilege after the third unexcused absence.
(8) The SCS used in Xinyang Huayu Power Plant has some defects in the original design logic discovered during its adjustment and test.
(9) Prediction of the onset of 1998' SCSSM based on SST during the prior period in SCS is consistent with the fact.
(10) The spectral centroid shift ( SCS ) of ultrasonic backscattering signals is introduced to assess cancellous bones.
(11) The accuracies of latent heat flux (LHF) and sensible heat flux (SHF) in South China Sea (SCS) are needed to check firstly because of the poor quality of datasets.
(12) Objective:To study the influence of peripheral nerve regeneration through polylactic acid conduit with bletilla colloid(BC)and schwann cells(SCs).
(13) In the southern SCS there is an anticyclonic circulation, and also there is a smaller scale cold water and cyclonic eddy.
(14) The LINC transmitter contains a signal separator ( SCS ) , two power amplifiers, and a combiner.
(15) The results show that:the SCS branch of the Kuroshio Current is an important part in the north SCS from Jan. to Aug.
(16) Conclusion - SCS significantly improved cardiac contractile function and decreased ventricular arrhythmias in canine heart failure.
(17) Objective To explore some features of metabolic syndrome in patients with subclinical Cushing's syndrome (SCS) of adrenal incidentaloma.
(18) Fig. 2 All SCs became round and part of them lysed 3 days after adhered S Cs were added into a RWVB which simulates microgravity conditions.
(19) The organic thin film electroluminescence device with blue green color using new organic material , silicon alkyl derivative(SCS SiH)[sentencedict .com], was fabricated.
(20) Communicate with parts administrator at factory, UPS SCS, SE administrator and COL.
(21) During the last glacial period the sea level was low and the terrestrial matters transported into the southern SCS increased and the ecologic environment in the studied sea area deteriorated.
(22) This document is to describe the test requirements of the sequence control system SCS.
(23) Lastly, the article discuss the two details in Chinese legal system, which are whether the Transsexualism should get divorce before SCS or not and the care to Denaturalized Person after SCS.
(24) Table 2 . Correlation coefficient between the prognostic factor and SCS Monsoon Onset dates.
(25) The organic carbon accumulation rates indicate that the paleoproductivity increased in the northern SCS and decreased in the southern SCS during the past 900 years.
(26) In measurement, we use two vector signal generator to generate LINC signals in place of SCS, and power amplifiers and combiners are implemented.
(27) An electromagnet can be used with the Model 4200 - SCS for determining Hall coefficient.
(28) It is shown that the mean relative lengths and centromeric indices of autosomal SCs agree closely with those of mitotic chromosomes.
(29) There was a angle between two axes of the long olivary cell and fibre. The long olivary SCs were trending to wrapping fibre up.
(30) Results: The slow twitch muscle fibers increased after sympathectomy. it is more significant in SCS group.