Random good picture Not show
(1) Barring unexpected defections from the coalition, Mr Hashimoto should be confirmed in a special parliamentary session on Thursday.
(2) Now, Hashimoto has formed his own Cabinet, with the names of the members to be formally announced tonight.
(3) Hashimoto will replace Tomiichi Murayama, who announced last Friday he was resigning as prime minister after 18 months in office.
(4) Hashimoto is the frontrunner for two principal reasons.
(5) Hashimoto served as finance minister from 1989 to 1991.
(6) On Aug. 7 Hashimoto unveiled a series of tough measures which included laws to penalize investors as well as brokers for compensation payments.
(7) But Hashimoto has also led resistance to economic changes and concessions urged by the Clinton administration.
(8) Mr Hashimoto carries his share of baggage from the old political order.
(9) Hashimoto was tipped to become the country's next prime minister.
(10) As for reforming and rebuilding the economy[http://Sentencedict.com], Hashimoto divided the remaining five years this century into three stages.
(11) Tatsumi and Hashimoto also said that their banks' excessive emphasis on profit had been an additional factor.
(12) Mr Hashimoto has been anything but inspiring when it comes to new ideas.
(13) Hashimoto finally settled on Wataru Kubo of the steadily disintegrating socialist party.
(14) Prime Minister Ryutaro Hashimoto has targeted education as one of six areas urgently in need of structural reform.
(15) Mr Hashimoto has played it safe by taking a fuzzy stand on issues such as electoral reforms.
(16) Hashimoto said he would continue to provide information about the financial situation of the housing lenders.
(17) Conclusion Leigongteng can adjust autoimmune disorder in Hashimoto ? ? s Thyroiditis.
(18) Objective To investigate the possible relation between Hashimoto s disease and hypothyroid Lymphoma.
(19) He won 298 of 484 valid votes against 155 for his closest rival, the former prime minister Ryutaro Hashimoto.
(20) To be sure, the going will be tough for Hashimoto, who heads the Liberal Democratic Party.
(21) Objective To discuss the imaging value in the diagnosing of Hashimoto thyroiditis ( HT ) .
(22) Conclusion All the imaging examination are valuable in the diagnosing of Hashimoto thyroiditis.
(23) Objective: Study on the diagnostic value of fine needle aspiration biopsy in children with Hashimoto ? ? s thyroiditis.
(24) Hashimoto encephalopathy ( HE ) is one kind of recurrent or progressive encephalopathy associated with Hashimoto thyroiditis.
More similar words: sensorimotor, timothy, motor, motown, ac motor, motorway, motored, motorial, motoring, motorise, motorist, yamamoto, motor inn, motor oil, motorcar, promotor, motorize, locomotor, motorman, motorcade, motorboat, motorized, motor pool, motormouth, motor home, motorbike, ideomotor, locomotory, vasomotor, wiper motor.