Random good picture Not show
1. HMG should be kept informed.
2. These guys will handle the soviet standard lafette HMG.
3. Conclusion Serum HMG - 1 increases in patients with trauma and is positively correlated with severity of trauma.
4. The reaction of HMG with glycine is a second order reaction.
5. Mevastatin is a potent competitive inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl (HMG)-CoA reductase, a regulatory enzyme for cholesterol biosynthesis.
6. Clomifene and HMG coax the body into producing more eggs, while HCG triggers their release.
7. Contrast to HMG histone H1 showed obvious inhibition effect on transcriptional activity of all of the rat liver nuclei.
8. The Harley Medical Group (HMG) said the number of enquiries from women in that age group is up 9 per cent year-on-year.
9. HMG serials are compact and integrated all - in - one units, designed for both mobile and workshop installation.
10. One combined with an officer and HMG is a tougher nut to crack for the sniper.
11. According to the book, the HMG should be an accurate stopping weapon at these intermediate ranges.
12. However, the HMG platoon which followed us did not arrived.
13. Phylogenetic analysis suggests that HMG box1 and box2 present in vertebrate HMG1 gene form two separate subgroups.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. But these modern research lack of reliable gist of clinic and Experimental in treat HMG by electric-acupuncture.
15. Conclusion The WC filter placement is an effective and safe technique in preventing the hmg from embolism.
16. Result:the number of neural stem cells in dentate gyrus of the mice in HMG was higher than that in PMG(P0.05).
17. The effect of TCM is similar to that of CC and HMG.