Random good picture Not show
1. Two CFV are applied along the main channel and the sampling one in the system to assure the fixed ratio of the volume of the analyzed sample to the volume of total diluted emission.
2. CFV can be measured in 62.5 % patients by TEE on the left anterior descending coronary artery ( LAD ).
3. The final CFV for hypothesis is given based on mean and fuzzy entropy of all CFV.
4. The Doppler parameters of CFV: the retrograde a wave - velocity peak ( Va ) and duration time ( Ta ) were obtained.
5. Purity of recombinant S cFv ( rScFv ) protein was above 95 % after a simple IMAC.
6. In the study of sensitivity , 10 CFV of mycoplasma can be detected.
7. Results PaCO 2 was maintained in the normal range at three CFV flow rates.
8. Objective To assess feasibility, sensitivity of transesophageal echocardiography ( TEE ) in visualizing coronary artery segments and velocity ( CFV ).
9. Epidemiological studies give evidence to prove that Cruciferous vegetables ( CFV ) have anticancer and antitumor effects.