Random good picture Not show
1. There are 73 unions affiliated to the Trades Union Congress.
2. Its net profits plunged 73% last year.
3. The car's average mileage is 22.73 miles per gallon.
4. Caray is somewhere between 73 and 80 years of age.
5. She's 73, but hasn't lost that youthful, springy step.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. At 73, she's still fighting fit, walking five miles a day.
7. My income's rather variable, but I earn £73 a day on average.
8. This season the club has had 73,500 season-ticket holders.
9. Carbon dioxide invariably contains 27.37% carbon and 72.73% oxygen, by mass.
10. At 73 on the next Inauguration Day, he would be the oldest person ever to assume the presidency.
11. The remaining 73 patients were enrolled in the pulmonary or medical clinics and had a previous diagnosis of asthma.
12. He has lost I stone and he is 73.
13. Dole spoke directly about his age, saying 73 years of life are not a liability.
14. Pupils expelled permanently has also jumped from 73 to 113, in a school population of 220,000.
15. But White should also hold with 73 e1! creating serious threats against the black king.
16. CompUSA, purchased last year, now generates some 73 percent of company sales.
17. But Dole, at 73, comes to bat very late in a long and wearisome game.
18. She is a petite, trim widow of 73 who dresses stylishly and lives in a beautifully decorated Longwood home.
19. A further ￡73,000 went on repairing other damage from fires, almost all of which were started deliberately.
20. The spread was as narrow as 73 basis points a month ago.
21. America has cut its oil imports from the Middle East by 73%.
22. Calcavecchia was again first out in the afternoon and he gave poor Meshiai no respite, scoring 66 to a 73.
23. For other cardiovascular problems, such as stroke, the estrogen users had a 73 % reduction in mortality.
24. Luis Valencia was released for medical reasons, reducing the number of hostages to 73.
25. Main outcome measures - Prevalence at birth and prevalence after prevention in 73 congenital abnormality types or groups.
26. Stir brandy-raisin mixture into apple mixture. Add sage and thyme 73 and gently stir in bread crumbs.
27. After a further 20-point rise, the index fell back 73 points on Nov. 21.
28. After a 13-month stint, the wheezing and frail Chernenko died in March 1985 at age 73.
29. With the support of his devoted wife, he carried on writing until the age of 73.
30. He was perilously close to losing control over House Republicans, especially the newly-elected class of 73 right-wing ideologues.