Random good picture Not show
1. The cost is ￡22, plus ￡1 for postage.
2. 22,000 tourists were clogging up the pavements.
3. The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡22.
4. The actor achieved fame at the age of 22.
5. Please look at category 22 to see if the expression you are looking for is shown under another headword.
6. The shock wave from the blast blew out 22 windows in the courthouse.
7. A penalty in the last minute of the game levelled the score 22.
8. There are 22 working days,taking out weekends and holidays.
9. Anne has trimmed down from 22 stone to 18.
10. A major offensive was launched on August 22.
11. The new law is aimed at deadbeat landlords who owe $22 million.
12. The Bolivian government has granted logging concessions covering 22 million hectares.
13. CA 986 from San Francisco is estimating in at 22:25.
14. The pilot is serving 22 days detention for going AWOL.
15. A conservative estimate of the bill, so far, is about ￡22(sentencedict.com),000.
16. Most British university students are in the 18 - 22 age bracket.
17. There is a low survival rate among babies born before 22 weeks.
18. She was born in Scotland, but she's been living down under for 22 years.
19. On April 22 the National Assembly passed a vote of no confidence in the government.
20. It is a tribute to his determination over his 22 years that he has achieved where so many before him have failed.
21. A.22 makes only a small crack.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
22. Table 4.22 gives examples of how valencies can be used to find the formulae of simple compounds.
23. R.22 contains provisions as to the name of a recognised body.