Random good picture Not show
1. To hedge around a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
2. We are trying to develop a working partnership between local schools and industries.
3. To hedge about a partnership of love with control by law would be to destroy its base of trust in one another.
4. He developed his own program in partnership with an American expert.
5. Mutual respect is necessary for any partnership to work.
6. I've been in partnership with her for five years.
7. Theirs was a partnership based on mutual respect, trust and understanding.
8. The close partnership between Britain and the US will continue.
9. Their partnership gelled and scriptwriting for television followed.
10. We took him into partnership in 2002.
11. He was promoted to manager, thence to a partnership in the firm.
12. Several youth charities have formed a partnership to help these homeless teenagers.
13. He and his brother went/entered into partnership.
14. She worked in partnership with her sister / They worked in partnership.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. The partnership between the two companies could all end in tears .
16. We could go into partnership - what do you say?
17. Martin has taken him into general partnership in his company.
18. This partnership has a good chance of success.
19. Theirs was a very productive partnership.
20. They decided to break up the partnership.
21. She has a partnership in the business.
22. They are in partnership with Apex Software.
23. He went/entered into partnership with his brother.
24. The Education Business Partnership has been in operation since 1989.
25. She sought a court order to have the partnership dissolved.
26. Last year we entered into partnership with him.
27. It is my firm belief that an effective partnership approach between police and the public is absolutely necessary.
28. They now trade as a partnership.
29. She's gone into partnership with two local doctors.
30. You can set up in business as a sole trader, in partnership or as a limited company.
More similar words: partner, ownership, leadership, membership, scholarship, citizenship, championship, relationship, part, party, partly, in part, depart, partial, set apart, partially, particle, repartee, take apart, departure, apartment, apart from, depart from, take part in, particular, headquarters, participant, participate, counterpart, in particular.