Random good picture Not show
1. We had adequate food and drink for a week's journey.
2. Have we got adequate food for twenty guests?
3. We took adequate food for the holiday.
4. An adequate environmental impact assessment was not carried out on the bypass project.
5. The trains were not considered adequate for use on the modern railways.
6. Does the procedure provide adequate safeguards against corruption?
7. Remember to bring clothes that provide adequate protection against the wind and rain.
8. We cannot guarantee adequate supplies of raw materials.
9. One in four people worldwide are without adequate homes.
10. Farmers have been slow to make adequate provision for their retirement.
11. Everyone has the right to adequate food and clean water.
12. There was adequate rain and snow last winter.
13. She didn't give a very adequate explanation for being late.
14. Inspectors checked that there was adequate ventilation.
15. Make sure that the firm's insurance cover is adequate.
16. Without adequate information,(Sentencedict) many students choose a college almost blindly.
17. The old methods weren't adequate to meet current needs.
18. Make sure you have an adequate supply of brochures.
19. Our accommodation is barely adequate.
20. The food was adequate but unimaginative.
21. I hope you will prove adequate to the job.
22. The company has yet to provide an adequate explanation for its actions.
23. Can plants obtain adequate nourishment from such poor soil?
24. It's your responsibility to arrange adequate cover for holiday periods.
25. Without the adequate provision of childcare, many women who wish to work are unable to do so.
26. A UN official said aid programs will be suspended until there's adequate protection for relief convoys.
27. No athlete would dream of entering a big race without adequate preparation.
28. People can fight infection more easily if they have an adequate diet.
29. In the course of researching customer needs, we discovered how few families have adequate life insurance.
30. You must use a wide pipe to ensure an adequate flow of water.