Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I am not personally acquainted with the gentleman in question.
2. The writer personally contributed ￡4 000 to the earthquake fund.
3. The owner of the hotel welcomed us personally.
4. Personally, I don't think much of the idea.
5. Many support the former alternative(sentencedict.com), but personally I favour the latter .
6. The volume had been personally inscribed by the author.
7. Personally, I found some parts of the book a little too technical to follow.
8. Personally I think it's a waste of time.
9. I personally would rather roast a chicken whole.
10. She saw to the comforts of her guests personally.
11. I have personally never done such a complete turnaround in my opinion of a person.
12. The President intervened personally in the crisis.
13. The court ruled he could not be held personally liable for his wife's debts.
14. Personally, I prefer the second option.
15. He personally oversaw the design of all the rooms.
16. The education minister personally persuaded the prime minister to rethink.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. 'Is it worth the effort?' 'Speaking personally, yes.'
18. I've personally never subscribed to the view that either sex is superior to the other.
19. He came to see me personally.
20. I don't know him personally, but I've read his books.
21. I have personally been devoted to this cause for many years.
22. I personally think it's a rotten idea.
23. Consult a solicitor who is personally recommended to you.
24. Look, don't take this personally, Sue, but there are several people in this office who are not working hard enough.
25. He personally remained untainted by the multiple scandals that beset his party.
26. Are you asking for my opinion of him personally or professionally?
27. I personally think it's all been a lot of fuss over nothing.
28. I'm afraid he took your remarks personally.
29. The managing director wrote personally to thank me.
30. Due to the large volume of letters he receives Dave regrets he is unable to answer queries personally.
More similar words: personal, person, in person, personnel, the first person, occasionally, traditionally, ever so, resonate, finally, national, regional, educational, occasional, additional, functional, originally, traditional, nationalism, conventional, professional, institutional, international, instructional, congressional, on a large scale, constitutional, organizational, or so, son.