Random good picture Not show
1. A glassy stone beloved by ancient toolmakers, obsidian was found only in two prehistoric spots in Arizona prior to the 1980s.
2. "I've been a toolmaker for 26 years, " said Vanuden, who lives in the Detroit suburb of Warren.
3. After serving his apprenticeship as a toolmaker, he became a manager.
4. Another famous definition is that man is a toolmaker, but observation has cast doubt on. Our uniqueness in this respect, too, Long after Dr Johnson' scoffed at Boswell5 for quoting it to him.
5. The most likely toolmaker is Australopithecus garhi, the name given a skull found in 1997.
6. The Toolmaker is responsible for ensuring an efficient production while producing quality products.
7. I have the hand of the ultimate toolmaker.
8. Why does man the toolmaker everywhere turn into man the artist?
9. Yet another participant in SMIL development is Israeli toolmaker InterObject,(Sentencedict.com) which has developed a SMIL 2.0 player running over standard Windows platforms along with the PocketPC.
10. This one-of-a-kind indexer really exhibits some beautiful craftsmanship and is a good example of what a good toolmaker can do.
11. In the middle of 1997, Harris and Semaw were returning to Gona to search for the fossils of the toolmaker.
12. The toolmaking observation was the most epochal of the three, causing a furor within anthropological circles because "man the toolmaker" held sway as an almost canonical definition of our species.
More similar words: steelmaker, schoolmarm, schoolmate, schoolmaster, maker, car maker, map maker, law-maker, ice maker, lawmaker, newsmaker, carmaker, kingmaker, film maker, money maker, filmmaker, winemaker, law-makers, make rules, bookmaker, money-maker, moneymaker, shoemaker, pacemaker, rainmaker, automaker, homemaker, playmaker, make ready, movie maker.