Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) At the turn of the 1950 and 1960s Cuba was really the world top "newsmaker".
(2) The president became a newsmaker because of his love affairs.
(3) The other big newsmaker of the week will be Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, who will go to Capitol Hill for two days of testimony about the economy and what should be done to make it better.
(4) The tuneless plastic horn blown by fans was a top World Cup newsmaker and has been snapped up abroad. Experts have warned it can damage hearing.
(5) The tuneless plastic horn blown by fans was a top World Cup newsmaker and has been snapped up abroad.
(6) "Certainly, they are hurting because the currency is too strong so I think they are right to intervene," Soros said at a Reuters Newsmaker event.
More similar words: dressmaker, maker, news media, lawmaker, car maker, moneymaker, kingmaker, bookmaker, film maker, money maker, rainmaker, pacemaker, shoemaker, homemaker, filmmaker, matchmaker, peacemaker, coffee maker, bread maker, watchmaker, tastemaker, make room for, noisemaker, policy maker, troublemaker, trouble maker, holidaymaker, decision-maker, mischief-maker, make mistake.