Random good picture Not show
1. He was given one month's imprisonment without the option of a fine.
2. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment for manslaughter.
3. The coup leaders could face life imprisonment.
4. Life imprisonment is defined as 60 years under state law.
5. He faced imprisonment for contempt of court.
6. He went into exile to escape political imprisonment.
7. After a period of imprisonment she renounced terrorism.
8. Two million suffered imprisonment or forced labour.
9. She was sentenced to twenty years' imprisonment for poisoning and attempted murder.
10. His sentence was commuted from death to life imprisonment.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. They were sentenced to 6 years' imprisonment for steaming a bus.
12. The death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
13. He was sentenced to life imprisonment.
14. His punishment was commuted from death to life imprisonment by the judge.
15. Many writers, threatened with imprisonment, have defected to the West.
16. Bob's family and friends are campaigning against his imprisonment as they believe him to be not guilty.
17. He was sentenced to one year's imprisonment for committing bigamy.
18. The court doomed the accused to life imprisonment.
19. Assault carries a maximum penalty of seven years' imprisonment.
20. He was fined ￡40, with 28 days' imprisonment if the money was not produced forthwith.
21. The court doomed the accused to a long term of imprisonment.
22. Prosecution for a first minor offence rarely leads to imprisonment.
23. The Act states that anyone committing the offence is liable to imprisonment.
24. The offence is punishable by up to three months' imprisonment.
25. In 1977 he was convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.
26. The governor commuted the prisoner's sentence of death to one of life imprisonment.
27. Recent events lean me more towards favoring longer years of imprisonment.
28. The maximum penalty for child neglect is ten years' imprisonment.
29. They regained their freedom after ten years of unjust imprisonment.
30. Because he was an incorrigible criminal, he was sentenced to life imprisonment.
More similar words: prison, prisoner, abandonment, environment, environmental, disillusionment, reapportionment, improvement, environmental protection, impoverishment, comprise, garrison, comparison, by comparison, entertainment, in comparison with, imprudent, improvident, alignment, adornment, government, assignment, containment, consignment, enterprise, enlightenment, free enterprise, implement, nourishment, federal government.