Random good picture Not show
1. He was perspicacious enough to realize that things were soon going to change.
2. It was very perspicacious of you to find the cause of the trouble so quickly.
3. His perspicacious grandfather had bought the land as an investment, guessing that there might be gold underground.
4. Khrushchev may have been perspicacious enough to imagine the day when his turn would come and he would become Special Pensioner Khrushchev.
5. He is a perspicacious skeptic who makes no claim to be able to explain the world.
6. Keen, calculating, perspicacious, acute and astute — I was all of these.
7. It is very perspicacious of you to find the cause of the trouble so quickly.
8. He's an impartial and perspicacious judge.
9. Towards the end of the infantile period the child is becoming more perspicacious.
More similar words: suspicious, sagacious, audacious, voracious, vivacious, pugnacious, mendacious, loquacious, perspire, suspicion, despicable, conspicuous, officious, precious, specious, judicious, conscious, atrocious, capricious, unconscious, consciously, avariciously, consciousness, subconsciously, perspective, efficacy, hospice, typical, typically, tropical.