Random good picture Not show
1. Two customers have foiled a smash-and-grab raid on a local shop.
2. Newspapers are stuffed with smash-and-grab, hit-and-runs.
3. Newspaper are stuffed with smash-and-grab, bit-and-runs.
4. Middlesbrough reverted to their 4-5-1 away formation and climbed two places in the promotion race with a smash-and-grab win at Swindon.
5. Who has the brain and money to stage this smash-and-grab?
6. We need to restore large sections of the financial industry to the mutual ownership that served this nation so well until the scandalous smash-and-grab raids of demutualisation in the 1990s.
7. The test team is having some serious fun with smash-and-grab, especially with the built-in VOIP.
8. For all the hosts' pressure, however, had Stewart converted one of two breakaway chances, the Reds could have staged an unlikely late smash-and-grab.
More similar words: land grant, hand grenade, airs and graces, smash, smasher, smashed, smash up, smash hit, smashing, wash-and-wear, rosh hashanah, cash-and-carry, slash-and-burn, cash and carry, compound growth rate, handgun, food grain, touch-and-go, touch and go, hand and glove, with a bad grace, with a good grace, connected graph, gas mask, mash, masher, mashi, mass market, mishmash, pasha.