Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I want to make an enquiry about train times.
(2) The enquiry must be independently conducted.
(3) The governor announced an enquiry into the events. Sentencedict.com
(4) These comments are not directly relevant to this enquiry.
(5) Judge Langdale is to preside over the official enquiry into the case.
(6) They've passed the enquiry over to the police.
(7) At the enquiry the minister maintained that nothing illegal had been done.
(8) Local MPs are calling for a full independent enquiry into the way the police handled the affair.
(9) The police are following several lines of enquiry.
(10) The government has ordered a public enquiry into the affair.
(11) A government enquiry has been launched.
(12) With respect to your enquiry, I enclose an explanatory leaflet.
(13) Children are born with a spirit of enquiry.
(14) The proceedings of the enquiry will take place in private.
(15) We are hoping the enquiry will provide an explanation for the accident.
(16) The enquiry cleared him of any taint of suspicion/dishonesty.
(17) The government gave assurances that the enquiry would be pursued with vigour.
(18) The enquiry investigated whether officers had behaved correctly.
(19) No new evidence emerged during the enquiry.
(20) Methods of enquiry vary from subject to subject.
(21) The police are pursuing a new line of enquiry / inquiry .
(22) Please quote your reference number when making an enquiry.
(23) The enquiry will take place behind closed doors.
(24) The enquiry was formally initiated last month.
(25) They do not consider the case serious enough to warrant a government enquiry.
(26) The two police officers have been suspended until an enquiry is carried out.
(27) The government has agreed to set up a public enquiry.
(28) Who would be the best person to preside at/over the public enquiry?
(29) Det Supt Bassett was in charge of the murder enquiry.
(30) Various malpractices by police officers were brought to light by the enquiry.
More similar words: enquire, inquiry, inquire about, require, acquire, required, acquired, requirement, jonquil, vanquish, inquisitor, relinquish, inquisition, tranquility, inquisitive, conquistador, tranquillity, relinquishment, spanish inquisition, dairy, fairy, fairy tale, banquet, conquer, conquest, in quest of, in question, in quantity, unquestionable, quip.