Random good picture Not show
1. All I recollect is a grey sky.
2. I can't recollect the exact words.
3. As far as I recollect, you came late.
4. I cannot recollect where we met.
5. I can't seem to recollect where we met.
6. I recollect him / his saying that it was dangerous.
7. She could not recollect being there.
8. As far as I can recollect, his father was a surgeon at that time.
9. Can you recollect his name?
10. As far as I can recollect, she wasn't there on that occasion.
11. As far as I can recollect, his name is Edward.
12. No one can recollect her leaving.
13. I recollect that you denied it.
14. I don't recollect what he said.
15. She can recollect meeting the king.
16. She could no longer recollect the details of the letter.
17. He tried to recollect things and drown himself in them.
18. Can you recollect how your brother reacted?
19. Try hard to recollect what you saw before the accident.
20. Can you recollect how it was done?
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. I recollect seeing Ryder some years ago in Bonn.
22. In putting this case we should first recollect the third pillar in Dicey's concept of the rule of law.
23. These help them to recollect their homeland and the families they have left behind.
24. Recollect the feature films of the living desert, the vanishing prairie, the rams butting heads and salmon swimming upstream?
25. Many people find it virtually impossible to recollect the country we were elected to change - and did change.
26. Only later did she recollect where she'd seem him before.
27. I can still recollect every detail of that meeting.
28. I recognize his face but I can't seem to recollect much about him.
29. The events were so dreadful that even now it is painful to recollect them.
30. This his ear, his neck, his elbow seemed to recollect.
More similar words: collect, collector, collection, collective, collectivity, collectively, electoral college, college, colleague, intellectual, intellectually, economic recovery, collar, electromagnetic spectrum, collate, collude, collide, roller, pollen, collapse, collision, collation, enrolled, stroller, ecologist, colloquial, volleyball, elect, recoup, record.