Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She launched into an angry/furious tirade about how she had been unfairly treated.
2. He launched into a tirade against the church.
3. She launched into a tirade of abuse against politicians.
4. She launched into a tirade against the policies that ruined her business.
5. In a furious tirade of abuse, the opposition spokesperson demanded the minister's resignation.
6. He launched an immoderate tirade on Turner.
7. The minister loosed an angry tirade against the leader of the opposition.
8. At least answer the Brigadier's tirade against temporary officers.
9. At the turn of a switch, an emotional tirade could become jocular chit-chat.
10. He then embarked on a long tirade about the tactics we should adopt for a forthcoming game with an Army side.
11. At the end of his tirade he seemed curiously tired, and emptied of invective.
12. Sharpton claims that Tom threw a tirade after a loss to Tucson High.
13. Alexander listened to my tirade and decided, instead, to be an adult and ignore the whole thing.
14. Respond to the content of your boss tirade, not the curses.
15. Respond to the content of your boss's tirade, not the curses.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. He launches into an inarticulate tirade against conventional people.
17. There was no interrupting her tirade. She had the floor and meant to hold it.
18. After the chairman delivered his opening speech , Mr. black launched into a brilliant tirade.
19. Though I was in no danger of accepting his premise, the effect of his tirade was impressive.
20. It followed Gibson's arrest for drink-driving earlier this year and his subsequent anti-Semitic tirade to police officers.
21. You might have spared yourself the trouble of delivering that tirade.
22. Replays indicated the call had been a harsh one and an incensed Williams unleashed a verbal tirade and waved her racket at the line judge.
23. Slote was chewing on his cold pipe during the minister's tirade.
24. At a London award ceremony a week later, he launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at pop star Madonna, accusing her of charging fans outrageous prices to see her lip-synch in concert.
25. However, the official decision appears to be a watered-down version of his tirade against the full-face veil as a custom that had nothing to do with Islam.
26. This " troubleshooter " listened and let the cantankerous customer enjoy himself pouring out his tirade.
27. After the chairman delivered his opening speech , Mr Smith launched into a brilliant tirade.
28. STAY COOL UNDER FIRE Respond to the content of your boss's tirade, not the curses.
29. The parliamentary chairman, Wu Bangguo, used the occasion to launch a lengthy tirade against Western - style democracy.
30. She fairly gasped in her excitement, not willing to pause in her tirade.