Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His remorse is just an artifice to gain sympathy.
2. Weegee's photographs are full of artfulness, and artifice.
3. Pretending to faint was merely artifice.
4. Amazingly for Hollywood, she seems almost entirely without artifice.Sentencedict.com
5. He displayed a great deal of artifice in decorating his new house.
6. Not that she seeks pedestals; there seems no artifice about her.
7. Shakespeare's narration has an excess of artifice and circumlocution.
8. It turns the essential artifice of this new delivery system into an asset, making the film seem a paean to plastic.
9. Badu blurs the lines between art and artifice, plastic soul and raw feeling.
10. However, there is no copying, no artifice.
11. Though he deceived the beholder into taking his artifice for reality, Zeuxis practised an idealist art.
12. The child cheated them with an artifice.
13. Whether is artifice joint tenosynovitis smartly?
14. Artifice derma organizes occurrence nugget, why to repeat after the operation proliferous?
15. Whether does the tenosynovitis of artifice ministry have other treatment plan besides surgical operation?
16. Documentary began to be deserted in favour of contrivance and artifice.
17. The documentary highlights the difference between Warren's real life and the artifice of her stage shows.
18. And there's Act with their amoral fascination for the artifice and decadence of showbiz.
19. Mrs Tucker was a marvelously candid lady, not given to artifice.
20. What is now considered natural is the result of learned artifice.
21. This is not wild, uncontrolled nature, but greenery as artifice and symbol.
22. These works, in some way, seem timeless and devoid of artifice.
23. But it will strip away a little pretense and artifice, and maybe even put back a little passion.
24. Marsha Hunt and Thulani Davis have no need for this kind of artifice.
25. People are linked to each other by nature, and the abolition of artifice should allow nature to come into its own.
26. Olmsted's works appear so natural that one critic wrote, "One thinks of them as something not put there by artifice but merely preserved by happenstance.
27. The criminal litigation has two kinds of value concluding artifice and independence.
28. With proper toe-in, the Fontaine II's high frequencies were quick, clean and extended, without a trace of grain, compression or other mechanical artifice.
29. Efficiency and effectiveness and all those other pieces of intellectual artifice.
30. Although it is a very important topic, it is not deep. Anciently the study and the use for reference of Akira Kurosawa emphasize particularly on his artifice of cinematics .
More similar words: artificial, certification, desertification, certified, orifice, edifice, scientific, artifact, pontificate, sacrifice, unscientific, justification, rectification, magnificent, identification, quantification, scientific method, ratification, gratification, ratified, certify, mortify, gratified, justified, mystified, office, officer, terrific, specific, prolific.