Random good picture Not show
1. Mash the potatoes and then mix in the butter and herbs.
2. Whiskey is distilled from a fermented mash of grain.
3. Mash the bananas to a pulp and then mix in the yoghurt.
4. You can help mash up the potatoes for me.
5. Mash the bananas to a pulp .
6. Mash the beans to a pulp.
7. Mash the mixture with a fork.
8. Mash the fruit up so that the baby can eat it.
9. What do they use to sour the mash?
10. Mash the bananas with a fork.
11. Mash the fruit up with a fork.
12. The soup was a mash of grain and vegetables.
13. He beat the potato into a mash before eating it.
14. Above: Bangers and mash - savoury and satisfying.
15. Mash the yolks and add the Dijonnaise, vinegar and mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Using a potato masher, mash the beans to a paste in the remaining liquid.
17. Mash with lime juice, a pinch of chilli powder, chopped herbs and seasoning for guacamole.
18. Boil the potatoes until well done and mash with a little water to achieve a soft consistency.
19. The grill had mutton chops and mash; the buffet ran things like smoked salmon, potted shrimps and corned ox tongue.
20. The soup was a mash of wheatmeal flour and groats.
21. Tony Curtis wanted sausages, beans and mash and so he queued up with everyone else.
22. Also, an alternate needle pattern produces beautiful mash lace very easily.
23. Write a mash note to the waiter on the hill: Be very explicit.
24. In fact, the collapse of the bud to a mash is a consequence of the egg laying.
25. I ate four jumbo sausages, a pile of water-logged mash.
26. Steam or bake winter squash of your choice, then mash with butter and serve as a colorful alternative to mashed potatoes.
27. The brewer must now extract these sugars by adding more hot water and so transfers the mash to a mash-tun.
28. It is thoroughly mixed in a large vessel called a mash tun with hot pure water.
29. Season well. Boil the potatoes until well done and mash with a little water to achieve a soft consistency.
30. What that say up there? Meat loaf with greens and mash potatoes.