Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A four - day suspension was imposed on her.
(2) Both sides are now working towards a suspension of hostilities.
(3) The car's suspension is so good that when you hit a pothole you hardly notice it.
(4) Another caution will result in his automatic suspension from the final.
(5) A long suspension bridge joins the two islands.
(6) The poor suspension gives a rather bumpy ride.
(7) The fight led to his suspension from school.
(8) State - of - the - art suspension guarantees a smooth passage over the bumpiest road.
(9) The suspension is designed to cushion passengers from the effects of riding over rough roads.
(10) The local authorities decided to build a suspension bridge over the river.
(11) These events have led to the suspension of talks.
(12) Our car was towed away to have its suspension overhauled.
(13) The active suspension system gives the car a very smooth ride.
(14) The efforts on closedown and suspension of small sugar refineries(sentencedict.com), small saccharin refineries and small paper mills are also being carried out in steps.
(15) The athlete could face a lengthy period of suspension if found guilty.
(16) The film version requires greater suspension of disbelief than the book.
(17) The footballer is likely to receive a three-match suspension following an incident in yesterday's game.
(18) The union is protesting about the suspension of a restaurant worker .
(19) The suspension of fighting is to take effect at 6 am on Monday.
(20) Lacunza ordered the suspension of the elections until further notice.
(21) There have been calls for the drug's immediate suspension(http://sentencedict.com), following reports that it has dangerous side effects.
(22) The new model is fitted with computercontrolled suspension.
(23) This will bugger the rear suspension.
(24) He received a six-month suspension for unprofessional behaviour.
(25) He incurred a suspension on reduced pay.
(26) The car's improved suspension gives a much smoother ride than earlier models.
(27) A strike by British Airways ground staff has led to the suspension of flights between London and Manchester.
(28) Grima has started to work off his eight - match suspension.
(29) The minister warned that any civil servant not at his desk faced immediate suspension.
(30) The management have agreed to begin pay talks as a quid pro quo for suspension of strike action.
More similar words: pension, suspend, suspended, tension, dimension, extension, dimensions, comprehension, condescension, suspect, suspicion, expensive, propensity, dispensable, indispensable, mansion, expansion, compensation, suspicious, consensus, spend, expense, density, forensic, spending, offensive, compensate, sensitive, extensive, defensive.