Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At last, slowly, victoriously, his eyes never leaving hers, he granted her wish.
2. The Party Congress closed victoriously on August 18.
3. The Congress closed victoriously on August 1 8.
4. Steer it past turbulent rapids and guides victoriously forward.
5. The Party Congress closed victoriously on May 16.
6. The workers'and Peasants'Red Army victoriously completed its unprecedented 25,000 li Long March.
7. Ignace victoriously ascended the stairs and knocked on Kessler's door.
8. Virginia had defended her land victoriously.
9. After many such battles victoriously fought, the general situation between us and the enemy will change.
10. He came off victoriously.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. They were what she needed to survive in the manner she wanted, causing her to emerge victoriously from nothing to something.
12. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual revolution.
13. He did that on the cross of Calvary and rose victoriously to show that it was all accomplished.
14. The climactic battle to kill the false being within and victoriously conclude the spiritual pilgrimage.
15. Our technical revolution is blazing its way forward through all the difficulties and advancing victoriously.
16. Love enables us to walk fearlessly, to run confidently, and to live victoriously.
More similar words: notoriously, vicariously, laboriously, viciously, curiously, furiously, imperiously, lugubriously, precariously, mysteriously, notorious, meritorious, victor, victory, riotously, vicarious, anxiously, copiously, obviously, dubiously, valedictorian, previously, cautiously, officiously, glorious, uxorious, consciously, voraciously, ingeniously, judiciously.