Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was a typically robust performance by the Foreign Secretary.
2. He failed completely in the performance of his duty.
3. The critics tore his performance to shreds.
4. She gave a vibrant performance in the leading role in the school play.
5. Judging by her past performance, Jane should do very well.
6. Most mothers are insecure about their performance as mothers.
7. Despite the occasional lapse, this was a fine performance by the young saxophonist.
8. The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
9. Here we reward performance, not face time.
10. Annette's performance as Eliza Doolittle in "Pygmalion" was truly memorable.
11. The chart shows our performance over the past year.
12. These tennis shoes are designed for comfort and performance.
13. The party are dreading a repeat performance of their defeat in the last election.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Basically it was a fine performance I have only minor quibbles to make about her technique.
15. The New York critics had praised her performance.
16. The comedian's performance was the pits!
17. The children were spellbound by the circus performance.
18. A retrospective influence pervaded the whole performance.
19. It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
20. The dancers gave a very slick performance.
21. Come and see her in performance with the new band.
22. Further investment is contingent upon the company's profit performance.
23. The performance fell far short of our expectations.
24. The performance improved as their confidence grew.
25. This is possibly their worst performance ever.
26. He gave a great performance, but he was very humble.
27. The audience warmly applauded when the performance came to the end.
28. His performance was full of maturity and poise.
29. The audience gave her a standing ovation for her performance.
30. Try to inject a bit of enthusiasm into your performance.
More similar words: perform, performer, romance, answer for, formal, format, normally, informal, formation, German, fisherman, information, chairman, transformation, cancer, cancel, glance, chance, stance, dancer, enhance, finance, penance, balance, alliance, guidance, parlance, instance, substance, ancestor.