7. Those who have some means think that the most impo rtant thing in the world is love. The poor know that it is money.
11. We will use every possible means to achieve our objective.
12. By any means, we should tell him frankly what we think of his proposal.
13. Have you any means of identification?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Television is an effective means of communication.
15. Love means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting.
16. Being single means you're strong and patient enough to wait for someone who deserves your worth!
17. This list is by no means exhaustive.
18. War is famously'the continuation of policy by other means '.
19. This money wasn't earned by honest means.
20. The smell means dinner to the children.
21. Her work means that she spends long periods away from home.
22. It is by no means certain that we'll finish the project by June.
23. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
25. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory.
28. You got 20 percent of the answers right - that means one in every five.
29. Some people say that loneliness is shameful, but fashion is a means of resistance alone, this is fashion realm.
30. On this special day that belongs to you,I'd like to tell you the happiness we share means more than I can show.With all my heart,I'm wishing the joy the whole year through.Happiness always!
More similar words: by all means, by any means, by no means, by means of, by fair means or foul, mean, meant, jeans, demeanor, meantime, meanwhile, meaningful, in the meantime, at home and abroad, bean, lean, meal, ocean, lean on, mealy, come at, smear, peanut, leaned, Korean, one another, meager, pageant, here and now, permeate.