Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In spite of his inane malapropisms, he can talk circles around everyone else in the book.
2. This is really a kind of malapropism.
3. Malapropism, a special language phenomenon as well as a kind of rhetoric method, has not yet caused enough attention is rhetoric circles.
4. There is a malapropism in his paper.
5. This paper tries to search translation strategies of malapropism from Chinese to English by analyzing samples.
6. However , the five basic principles set up here on the basis of the theory of information equivalence , are available for translating English malapropism .
7. In fact , I was to say that was only a malapropism , and I was very ugly .
More similar words: propitious, malady, malaise, tropical, dismal, property, improper, propose, properly, proposal, proposed, prophetic, propagate, proportion, proprietor, propensity, proposition, proprietary, appropriate, proportional, appropriately, misappropriate, in proportion to, caprice, capricious, lap, slap, elapse, overlap, impish.