Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.
2. When he came up out of the subway, he was momentarily disoriented.
3. Could I have a subway map, please?
4. The subway is a public conveyance.
5. Subway is crowded at this hour.
6. ime orbit we just one solitude of the subway.
7. I'm not going to ride the subway,[sentencedict.com] no sir!
8. I don't ride the subway late at night.
9. The new subway is now being laid.
10. She entered the subway, bumping her bags down the steps.
11. Go by subway— it'll take you forever if you go by bus.
12. The extension of the subway will take several months.
13. I ride the subway.
14. He goes to work on the subway.
15. There's a subway in my hometown, but there was none two years ago.
16. Boston has the oldest subway system in the US.
17. Several people have been violently attacked in the subway.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Then we surfaced from the subway and took a taxi here.
19. The subway is the fastest way to get downtown.
20. Use the subway to cross the road.
21. Steps lead down to the subway from the upstream side.
22. The gang jumped an old woman in the subway.
23. A subway map, please.
24. The subway was covered in graffiti.
25. A funny thing happened in the subway yesterday.
26. We can subway to the station.
27. After the second explosion, all of London's main train and subway stations were shut down.
28. The chief engineer was in charge of directing the building of the subway.
29. The bus service is discontinued for the time being because of the building of the subway.
30. Their office building was a goodish distance from the subway station.
More similar words: package, blockage, back away, pack, back and forth, the dark ages, pack up, pack ice, let out, get out, set out, get out of, ferret out, pace, space, pacify, impact, capacity, hyperspace, capacious, keep pace with, tout, tour, stout, act out, put out, cut out, tough, see to, let off.