Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was determined to banish all feelings of guilt.
2. You must try to banish all thoughts of revenge from your mind.
3. Banish such thoughts from your mind!
4. They used force to banish the natives from the more fertile land.
5. Banish that thought from your mind.
6. They tried to banish the memory from their minds.
7. They tried to banish him from politics.
8. He needed to banish Mariana from his thoughts.
9. How I wish that but once before you banish me we might converse together on fragrant subjects!
10. It will banish any anxieties that you may have about being alone at night or coming home to an empty house.
11. Banish gloom from your thoughts.
12. So try to banish any such doubts in this crucial period.
13. It is a simplification to banish all but the principal actors from the international stage.
14. The only way to banish the bogeyman was to look him in the eye without flinching.
15. The study should banish any doubts about women's ability to handle the pressures of business.
16. Government regulation did not end inequality or banish corporate influence in politics.
17. She tried to banish the humiliation to the back of her mind, but it was worse than the physical pain.
18. I opened my eyes, and tried to banish the terrifying images of the plane falling from the sky, and crashing into the sea.
19. We think we know it all now, and banish our far-flung ideas from this world into Space.
20. He had helped to banish one word from the lexicon of Niagara.
21. He wanted to banish this business from his mind, yet it obsessed him.
22. For example Imprison, Banish and Assassinate.
23. Yet, even doing something she so loved, she couldn't quite banish the memories.
24. We will also look at a simple form of self-massage to help banish cellulite.
25. Try softening the edges a bit by having the king merely banish the brothers to live in the enchanted forest.
26. He is counseled by a sports psychologist who helps him interpret and banish negative,[sentence dictionary] self-defeating feelings.
27. Leading the way were a few guys who had to banish mental goblins, including: Will Cunnane.
28. She thrust her eyes open, as if she would banish the image from them.
29. Meanwhile, its conventional forces are plenty good enough to banish the nuclear option to the realm of the theoretical.
30. At the same time, however, it could not simply banish the old religion.
More similar words: vanish, Spanish, organism, urbanization, finish, punish, mechanism, furnish, finished, clownish, garnish, burnish, punished, tarnish, finnish, admonish, finish up, astonish, burnished, diminish, diminished, astonished, organisation, republicanism, confucianism, finish with, punishment, astonishing, totalitarianism, astonishment.