1. The chemisette vision is more getting penurious more.
2. One penurious year, my parents used a Swiss cheese plant.
3. But he presents himself as self- effacing and penurious.
4. One penurious year, my parents used Swiss cheese plant.
5. "He lived in the most penurious manner, and denied himselfeveryindulgence"(WilliamGodwin).
6. But the price was right for penurious law students: seventy-five dollars a month.
7. That is trivial looks penurious of looking at be pressed by his under dictate woman.
8. Small black and small armor Xi fair outside the tent, before gathered some mercenary soldiers at them,[Sentencedict.com] an eyes expose strange light-that is the penurious wind.
9. At present most research about the organic carbon in grassland ecosystems mostly based on census data, remote sensing data or model estimates, while the experimental data is penurious.
10. In Davos this week, Ms. Chua shuttled busily from one klieg-lit event to another, as much in media demand as any penurious head of state or gauzy movie star.
11. Raised on a hog farm in Hunan Province, she laughs off the penurious ways of her parents and grandparents.
More similar words: curious, various, imperious, delirious, mysterious, lugubrious, laboriously, curiosity, centurion, dubious, envious, obvious, anxious, previous, officious, obviously, oblivious, ambitious, bumptious, vivacious, religious, loquacious, previously, suspicious, mendacious, capricious, obsequious, pugnacious, subconsciously, consciousness.