Random good picture Not show
1) His walk was lithe and graceful.
2) He had the lithe, athletic body of a ballet dancer.
3) The aim was to surround lithe John with domestic objects and so turn his mind to conjugal felicity.
4) She slammed the gate across - surprisingly lithe,[http://sentencedict.com/lithe.html] her bicep bunching - and hit the button for the third floor.
5) With such thoughts in my head and lithe grace in my movements, I loped up the grassy knoll to the court.
6) Torrence dances with the lithe contortions of a cobra.
7) The little animals though fat were lithe; they were heavy, their coats shone, opulent and dense.
8) I felt awkward among the lithe young sun-tanned girls on the beach.
9) Diplodocus was remarkably lithe, weighing only 10 tons in spite of being some 28 metres long.
10) He dashed across the puddles in the courtyard, lithe and athletic.
11) He turned and saw a lithe figure in a track suit pounding the pavement towards him.
12) He was cat-cautious, lithe as a panther, and thoroughly at home.
13) Feel beautiful, lithe and positive as you do them.
14) Second, I use the word because it is lithe and playful, high-spirited and coltish.
15) Desch was a lithe man of military bearing whose presence commanded immediate respect.
16) Then the drop and the slim, lithe body jerking violently at the end of the rope.
17) His body was agonizingly slender and lithe.
18) She envied her being so fleet and lithe and able to climb walls.
19) The lithe and lean Banks was not alone.
20) You have to be both jaunty cheerleader and lithe psychiatrist.
21) She has the lithe grace of a gymnast.
22) A lithe 35-year-old with a wispy goatee and oversized spectacles, he is in the forefront of a new generation of graphic designers who are trying to define a visual language for contemporary China.
23) The cat goes furtively downstairs, winding her lithe tail and licking her lips.
24) Eonar also blessed Alexstrasza's younger sister, the lithe green dragon Ysera, with a portion of nature's influence. Ysera fell into an eternal trance, bound to the waking Dream of Creation.
25) Gibbon adapted to the forest with its long lithe arms.
26) Lithe ribbon - dancers with zither - strumming and pipa - plucking ladies as backup? Done that.
27) She sucked in her cheeks on it, manipulating her lithe tongue around its thickness.
28) A florid, solid woman, Zaiga bore little resemblance to the lithe, romantic girl her parents had lost.
29) Her eyes glanced round the room before coming to rest on the lithe and handsome man sitting opposite.
30) The ideal Oriental is a svelte cat with long, tapering lines, very lithe but muscular.
More similar words: blithe, blithely, monolith, little by little, with, either, whither, neither, faith, go with, within, do with, zenith, without, down with, split, elite, faithful, get on with, cope with, do without, bear with, live with, writhing, withdraw, meet with, talk with, go without, with young, play with.