Random good picture Not show
(4) He broke off a twig from a willow tree and used it to shoo the flies away.
(5) Individually we are weak, like a single twig but as a bundle we form a mighty faggot.
(6) He snapped a twig off a bush.
(7) I can't twig what is wrong with her.
(8) A twig snapped under my feet.
(9) The sharp sound of a twig snapping scared the badger away.
(10) He heard the sharp crack of a twig.
(11) He broke off the twig with a snap.
(12) The other end of the twig is sharpened into a sharp point to use as a toothpick.
(13) The child touched the worm with a twig.
(14) He shifted his weight and a twig snapped.
(15) When the twig tore the pocket open the letter had dropped out.
(16) The sight of a twig she had picked bursting into bud in a vase was enough to send her in raptures.
(17) Satisfaction vanished with the snap of a twig.
(18) A butterfly pupa, hanging from a twig(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], begins to shake.
(19) It took him about two minutes to twig what I was going on about!
(20) He thought it was a twig breaking but then something jolted his memory.
(21) The silence of the forest was made evident by the occasional snap of a twig.
(22) The teacher had explained the sentence, but I didn't quite twig.
(23) I gave him another clue, but he still didn't twig .
(24) Hundreds of kilos of muscle and fat manage to snap not even the tiniest twig as they move through thick forest.
(25) They simply spin a silken sling to attach themselves to a twig.
(26) Well, pop a mint, our friends, head for the hills, and pick your teeth with a mesquite twig.
(27) A caterpillar dangled in front of me, hanging in mid-air by a silver thread attached to an oak tree twig.
(28) He moved lightly over the rough ground, dodging round bushes, avoiding every loose stone and broken twig.
(29) Close by, a willow warbler flicked jauntily from one overhanging twig to the next.
(30) For an instant, startled by that snapping sound, he thought he had trodden on a twig.