Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. On the phone, Fiorella Maza comes across as a typical American teenager.
2. Fiorella Maza, 19, shown at the National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology and Peruvian History in Lima, was deported last March with her family after 17 years in the U. S.
3. Where's the confirmation from others that de la Maza might be correct?
4. de la Maza is known as a brainy, creative, and quirky member of Boston's Agile community.
5. The opposition leaders were arrested, most of them roused from their beds and quietly transferred to the prison of Mazas.
6. The Pay-What-You-Can policy conceived and promoted by de la Maza displays unmistakable features of a gift economy, first popularized in modern terms in Eric Raymonds pioneering Open Source writings.