1. There is no
escape [flying] from fate.
2. We have no
more right to consume happiness without producing it than to consume wealth without producing it.
3. There is no
end to learning.
4. A forced kindness deserves no
5. One ploughs, another sow; who will reap no
6. A guilty conscience needs no
7. A clean hand wants no
8. A gloved cat catches no
9. Black will take no
10. Once on shore, we pray no
11. True coral needs no
12. It is no
honour for an eagle to vanquish a dove.
man loves his fetters, be they made of gold.
14. In delay there lies no
plenty , Then come kiss me , sweet and twenty , Youth's a stuff that will not endure .
15. It's no
use crying over spilt milk.
16. Ignorance of the law excuses no
17. There is no
paradise on earth equal to the union of love and innocence.
love is foul, no prison fair.
19. Fire and water have no
20. There is no
paradise on earth equal to the union of love andd innocence.
21. He whose face gives no
light, shall never become a star.
one can disgrace us but ourselves.
man can be brave who considers pain the greatest evil of life; or temperate, who regards pleasure as the highest good.
24. Truth needs no
colour; beauty, no pencil.
25. The money the miser hoards will do him no
26. You have no
goats,[sentencedict.com] and yet you sell kids.
one wise at all times.
28. There is no
fire without smoke.
29. If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no
work for tinkers.
30. Experience keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no