Random good picture Not show
1. This yogurt is past its sell - by date.
2. There's a yogurt left if you're still hungry.
3. The girl thirsted for yogurt.
4. Yogurt is a perfectly acceptable substitute for cream in cooking.
5. Do you have any low- fat yogurt?
6. Yogurt is made from active cultures.
7. This yogurt comes in ten different flavours.
8. I use yogurt quite a lot in cooking.
9. All I had for lunch was a yogurt.
10. Yogurt is usually very low in fat.
11. The expiration date on this yogurt was November 20.
12. Making your own yogurt is more trouble than it's worth.
13. Organic beef and lamb, milk, yogurt and cheese are available.
14. Mix in the yogurt, stir in the beetroot and apple and season well.
15. Or, at least to serve you a yogurt fruit shake and a nice cup of cinnamon-spice tea.
16. Whisk until the yogurt is incorporated, season with salt, then serve over the steaks.
17. Ever wonder how ice cream and yogurt are made?
18. Two 2.5-litre tubs of yogurt cost ￡11 and are available in chocolate, vanilla, peach Melba, lemon and strawberry flavours.
19. Mix the yogurt, coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, ginger, garlic salt and chilli powder.
20. Remove from heat and let cool. Mix together yogurt and walnut oil in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
21. For example, yogurt has been shown to reduce yeast infections in women.
22. Yogurt is a good source of calcium for anyone, but especially good for people who have trouble digesting milk.
23. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm with Greek yogurt.
24. She always said that if a recipe calls for cream you shouldn't use yogurt instead.
25. The good news is that dairy foods, like milk, yogurt and cheese(sentencedict.com), help protect teeth from cavities.
26. To get rid of garlic breath try strong coffee, cloves, honey, yogurt, or parsley.
27. Barbara Rolls, a professor of nutrition at Pennsylvania State University, gave a group of women yogurt before lunch.
28. Those who chose the most cereal fiber and more slowly digested carbohydrates from yogurt and breakfast cereal had the lowest risks.
29. Lunch will be fairly small and might feature a salad or small sandwich with a low-fat filling, or yogurt and fruit.
30. Poach gently in the water for 20 minutes. Add all other ingredients except the yogurt and toasted almonds.