Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The government intends to clamp down on drug smuggling.
2. There's a lot of smuggling across this frontier.
3. Drug - smuggling is a serious crime.
4. A smuggling racket is killing thousands of exotic birds each year.
5. If found guilty of smuggling drugs, she could face indefinite detention.
6. If you are caught smuggling goods into the country, they will probably be confiscated.
7. There have been several successfulprosecutions for drug smuggling recently.
8. They're involved in a drug - smuggling racket.
9. He was arrested in connection with drug smuggling.
10. Police believe he is involved in an international smuggling racket.
11. He was caught smuggling cameras into the country.
12. They were spied out smuggling weapons.
13. They were caught smuggling diamonds into the country.
14. These islands have a history of shipwrecks and smuggling.
15. It was the method used for smuggling that interested me.
16. His arrest and ultimate acquittal on cocaine smuggling charges made headlines in the mid-1980s.
17. Some claimed that the docker's union fronted for the smuggling ring.
18. The committee found no evidence to support allegations of smuggling.
19. Some claimed that the doctor's union fronted for the smuggling ring.
20. It's unconscionable for the government to do anything for a man who admits to smuggling 135 tons of cocaine into the United States.
21. An air hostess was arrested and charged with drug smuggling.
22. The machinery company was a front operation for arms smuggling.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. France and Germany have signed a bilateral agreement to help prevent drug smuggling.
24. The evidence pointed to the existence of an international smuggling network.
25. The murdered man is thought to have been involved in drug smuggling.
26. The casino was used as a front for cross-border smuggling operations.
27. Therefore claims incurred where, for example, a vessel was being used for drug smuggling would not be covered.
28. Imperial Tobacco pushed up profits by 15 % in the six months to March 25 despite increased cigarette smuggling.
29. Pitt was a great philanthropist and wanted to stamp out smuggling, which was rife.
30. The black market for hot art now ranks third behind drug smuggling and the trade in illicit guns.
More similar words: bungling, glinting, dangling, smug, fledgling, mugger, juggler, struggle, struggle for, struggle against, mudslinging, lingering, debugging, looking glass, glistening, magnifying glass, something like, driving licence, fling, sling, cling, linger, ruling, ailing, milling, yelling, willing, rolling, ceiling, hauling.